Quality is at the heart of all we do and we are proud to provide high quality services that enable people to live healthier lives and receive care closer to home. You can find out more about our vision, values and objectives here.
We provide the following extensive portfolio of services:
- a range of children’s services to children, young people and families (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Waveney; as well as Peterborough in partnership with Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust)
- Bedfordshire Community Health services for the residents of Bedfordshire (provided in partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Children and Adults’ community health services for the residents of Luton
- Dental HealthCare services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk and Suffolk)
- DynamicHealth specialist and musculoskeletal physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- iCaSH: integrated Contraception and Sexual Health services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- Neuro-therapy services in Bedfordshire
We believe that community based health services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice and control over their health
Who we are and What we do
Community based health care services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice and control over their health care.
We look forward to continuing to work with Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk residents to ensure our services provide the very best care and treatment for each and every individual that uses our services.
Trust strategy 2020-2023
We have some exciting and ambitious plans for the future – read our three year Trust Strategy here.
Vision, values and objectives
Improve the health and wellbeing of people across the diverse communities we serve
Provide high quality care through our excellent people
1. Provide outstanding care
2. Collaborate with others
3. Be an excellent employer
4. Be a sustainable organisation
Click here to view a diagram that shows how our vision, values, objectives and behaviours fit together to support the delivery of high quality services